GENERATOR HIRE SPECIALISTS
Generator Hire from Apex Generators
Don’t know what size of generator you need or how you are going to connect it up?
Call Apex – Generator Hire Specialists and your enquiry will be answered by our specialist generator hire managers who will listen to your requirements before advising you on the best, most effective generator package to meet your power needs. We can also make all the connections for you or provide your electrician or contractor with all the information they need to get the job done. We have an extensive fleet of generators ready for hire at all times and our own delivery trucks and drivers to ensure that we can respond to your needs immediately. All of our generators are rigorously serviced, maintained, checked and tested by our team of highly trained generator engineers prior to delivery to you and throughout the hire to ensure you always have reliable power when you need it without disruption. We have engineers and drivers on call to provide you with an emergency hire and breakdown service
Apex is the UK’s leading independent specialist generator hire company
- Service without compromise……the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- Specialist generator hire and electrical power expertise…..we have the experience to advise you.
- Large modern fleet of silent diesel generators, 10kVA – 1250kVA ready to go 24/7.
- Syncronising and load share capability, ability to provide multi megawatt solutions.
- Special high security containerised and road tow generators.
- Our own transport to get power to you where you need it; when you need it.
- 24/7 emergency generator hire and breakdown support service.
- Complete hire power packages including, bulk fuel tanks, cables, distribution and transformers.
- Fuel management – generators and fuel tanks are delivered full of fuel and ready to go, we can also deliver fuel throughout the hire. We do all the hard work of calculating the refueling intervals and arranging the deliveries, whilst you enjoy continuous electrical power.
- Our integrated management system is accredited to the international standards, ISO 9001 for quality management, ISO14001 for environmental management and OHSAS18001 for health & safety management.
Whether you have had a sudden power outage, mains power failure or need temporary electrical power for any application or need the security of a backup or stand by generator we have the equipment and know-how to support you.
Construction, house building, plant hire, electrical contractors, manufacturing, industrial, data centres, banks, pump hire, recycling, events, agriculture, facilities management, local authorities, quarries, mines and utilities are examples of the industries that we serve and have extensive experience with.